Updated August 30th, 2019.
2. Information we collect about you and how we collect it
2.1 Collection of information
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“Personal Information”);
• information that is about you but does not personally identify you, such as information about the device you use to access the website (for example, your computer or smartphone), your internet connection, the content you access on the Website, the number of times you access the Website, the amount of time you spend accessing the Website, your IP addresses, information collected through cookies, and other, similar information.
2.2 How we collect information
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
3. Information you provide to us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide when you register to use our Website, post material on our Website, or engage in transactions using our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before carrying out a transaction through our Website.
• You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, if any, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. We cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
4. Information we collect through automatic data collection technologies
4.1 Non-personally-identifying information
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
• Browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties.
4.2 Data collection technologies we may use
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
6. Disclosure of your information
From time to time, we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of BitcoinDash’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by BitcoinDash about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of BitcoinDash, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
7. Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way.
8. Third party advertisers
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
9. Intentionally omitted.
10. Your California privacy rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the BitcoinDash Telegram Group.
12. Contact information
Return to our homepage.